Free Shipping North Island
The Roller Door Series 3 Semi-Industrial door has long been the ideal choice for large residential and light commerical applications. It features a number of significant benefits to give higher standards of durability, reliability, performance and most importantly, operational ease.
(Note in terms of grade a Series 3 is between a Series 1 Domestic and Series 2 Industrial grade door)
Available in a number of configurations to suit sizes from 2400mm to 5000mm in height and 2400mm to 4900mm door widths.
2400mm and 3000mm high utilise a Direct Drive Chain, 3300mm and above utilise a Planetary Gear Chain Operation.
- Continuous brake pressed steel curtain
- Deep rigid channel grooves
- Aluminium bottom rail with weatherstrip
- Sizes up to 5000mm high x 4900mm wide for non-windlocked configurations
- Prevents penetration of moisture and dust, thereby minimising the chances of corrosion
- Strong, while providing an attractive appearance
- Added protection against dirt, leaves and weather
Small Series 3 doors can use a standard domestic roller door opener or upgarde to the heavier GDO10 Garage Door Opener - information here