Free Shipping North Island
The B&D Series 2 Roller Door is designed with security, style and durability in mind. The highest quality of materials means that your Roller Garage Door will be operating smoothly for years to come.
For over 50 years, the B&D Series 1 Roller Door has been leading the way, with a thick steel gauge that ensures that your valuables are reliably protected and that unwanted intruders are kept out.
SMOOTH AND QUIET
B&D Roller Door garage doors will provide you with quiet, smooth, greaseless operation. Features include:
- Nylofelt® running strips to provide greaseless operation.
- Roll-A-Guides and mini groove top sheet to help reduce chances of paint scuffing during door operation.
- Rubber coated guide stops to prevent metal on metal contact.
- Double guide block and roller for smooth, quiet operation.
Safety should be a key consideration when selecting your garage door, as door failures can cause serious injury. The following safety features have been built into your B&D Roller Door:
- Steel door stops, not plastic like some brands.
- Locking bar end covers to prevent injury to fingers.
Your B&D Roller Door will continue to be easy to open and close, with features such as:
- High strength steel glass reinforced plastic drum wheels.
- Combination of precision springing and drum, ensuring consistent balance, and allowing you to stop the door where you want it, and it will stay there.
- Nylofelt® running strips for effortless rolling action.
- D lifting handle conveniently located to assist you with opening and closing.
- Internal lock snib for easier use of the internal lock.
The garage today is used to store many different valuable objects, so weather protection is an important feature of any garage door. B&D Roller Doors feature:
- Pre-painted steel, to stand up to the harsh New Zealand climate.
- The weatherseal with deep cushioning helps restrict entry of water and leaves. On slightly uneven floors it reduces the gap for a better fit.
The B&D Roller Door includes additional features that help prevent unwanted intrusions into the garage, such as:
- Double bar locking action.
- New lock barrel design is even more sturdy and highly pick resistant.
- Stylishly designed, die cast centre lift lock located at waist height offers extra strength and security to deter would-be intruders.
- Double guide blocks reinforce the bottom rail to limit the chances of forced entry from underneath the door.
Your B&D Roller Door will continue to operate like new, with reliable features such as:
- Springs designed to exceed the Aust/NZ Standard for garage doors – 20,000 cycles.
- Ribbed steel brackets manufactured from thicker gauge steel guarantees that the bracket is able to stand up to years of operation.
- Pressed ‘square-line’ profile helps reduce the deflection in the door curtain caused by wind pressure.